Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is all you want in your collection right now. But you sure want to be better at playing it with its optimum benefit. Well, before you get to the playing part let us help you get started with the settings part. One of the most important guides for best playing experience. Do check the Aherys which helped us serve you better.
Let’s start with the Rainbow Six Siege guide.
Don’t forget to enable the high-performance mode for the best experience. If you are making some changes in the graphics settings, then make sure that performance is what matters than the usage of the power. You would be having AMD or NVIDIA in your setting. Choose the best update for your graphics drivers which would boost the performance.
Select the Additional Mouse Options from the Mouse settings to remove the base mouse acceleration. Let the Enhance Pointer Options be left empty for your full experience under Pointer Options. It all depends on your comfort and preferences.
Want to feel the game? Have your Stereo sound on all the time as virtual may not be that satisfactory for competitive gaming. If you are among the never satisfied one, then don’t forget to download Razer’s Surround software. It will give you the feel of Virtual surround sound in your headphones.
Don’t want the blur images on your screen while playing?
Get G-Sync or FreeSync to ensure your images quality and escaping the screen rearing artifacts. For the monitor select a 144Hz monitor for optimal performance.
In-game Settings recommended:
- Resolution: 1920×1080
- V-SYNC: Let that be disabled
- Field of View: For your enemies to be the optimum size and have a view of the whole screen make it between 80 and 85. You are one to play and set accordingly. Just remember it works like binoculars.
- Screen Ratio: To easily spot the enemies I would recommend having an UltraWide aspect ratio (21:9) and FOV (4:3). But as I said you are the best decision maker and the player.
- Calibration – Brightness: 65 would be better for your eyes and game.
The recommended graphics settings for R6S are as follows:
Let the Shading and Shadow low or off. Switch Off Reflection Quality, Ambient Occlusion, Lens Effect and Zoom-in Depth of Field.
- There is no need for Multi-sample Anti-aliasing.
- Set the Texture quality to Medium and Filtering to x16.
- Let LOD be high
Now, make sure the game is closed and do the following.
- Navigate to Documents/My Games/Rainbox Six – Siege/xx
- Open ini
- Change TAASharpenFactorto 0.375